Friday, November 19, 2010

Haircut

So I got a haircut and a mustache/beard trim this morning. We have a small Barber Shop in the building where I work. The 3 ladies who run it are, apparently, Russian. Well, that ain't exactly right. One has a definite occidental look while the other two definitely have Asian features. They do speak Russian so they could be from anywhere from any country that has had Russian influence. Anyway, they acted very familiar to me. If anyone has ever been to Korea and had a haircut (I wrote haircut not steam and cream!) you will recognize the attitude and methodology. The only difference here was you have to pay for the neck massage. I passed on the neck massage. The cost?  Five hundred Afghanis , with tip, for the haircut (~$11.60). It was the same price for the neck of message.

No comments:

Post a Comment